Hyper Bonus Stage Hyper Bonus Stage

Adhenoid responds:

Thanks! :D

mindthings-Whisper mindthings-Whisper

Mysterious, Tender

Would fit right in on the Nine Inch Nails Ghost album. Great job!

Blanket Fort Blanket Fort

Perty indeed

Soft, relaxing... just nice.

Waterwood Waterwood

Beautiful.

A score of 1.93??? Looks like you were another victim of the dreaded zero-bombers on this site, who zero anything that isn't hardcore techno or a video game remix.

Anyway, your track is relaxing and beautiful! I like how you bring in different instruments in and out to just lightly build upon the main melody.

DustyBoozer responds:

yeaaah thats why i don't like uploading stuff on Newgrounds much. anything i make that isn't techno-ish gets shit on. well i'm glad you enjoyed it.

Ball - Jayo Swaggarite Ball - Jayo Swaggarite

Great beat!

Inane lyrics, but that's standard for the genre. Great sound!

In An Instant, Maybe, Okay In An Instant, Maybe, Okay

FUNKY!

I really like this. I mean, REALLY like it. I'm probably gonna ask it out soon. Perfect loop.

NKAT responds:

I hope you do!.!.! When Flash is working right this is super. Hey ROWLAND thanks for the review. It does mean a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coffee Break Laser Fight Coffee Break Laser Fight

Nice beat

You mix the instruments together well. I like the instrument at 1:00. Nice track name. I hope this gets used in a Flash game, I could see it working.

DustyBoozer responds:

thanks man.

Give Me Morphine Give Me Morphine

Hardcore

Relaxing... soft... OR MAYBE NOT! I could see this being used in a Flash.

Fortifiv3 responds:

If you want to use it in a flash you have permission. Just make sure I receive proper credit.

Sleep Cycle Sleep Cycle

Not bad!!

Sounds a little like Boards of Canada. Nice backward sounding effects in the middle, and sweet new beat after that. You're going places kid! One of the small background synth sequences sounded like they might have been off key, though maybe that was deliberate. Anyway, good job!

Kloudtana responds:

i know exactly what you mean but gave up wracking my brain over it after a while.

thanks a lot for the review!

go get it gurl_full_ go get it gurl_full_

Just needs a little more

I like the beat. However without lyrics there's really only enough content here for about a minute long track in my opinion. I'd say change it up a bit more. Keep the interest going.

youngcasper responds:

hey i really do appriciate the input, its always helpfull for my next production