KERIXEP KERIXEP

Awesome!

This is exactly what a puzzle game should be. Easy to learn, hard to master!

cling (game) cling (game)

Cool

This is a pretty innovative puzzle game, Good job!

Convert This Convert This

Deserves Frontpage!

I found this very entertaining and a good mix of random and skill. I think the AI was done well. Great job, I think this game is underrated, and I hope you get frontpage :)

pcheddar responds:

I'm glad you liked it. The AI was definitely one of the biggest challenges as I had to tone down the computer so it didn't completely cream the human player (which it did in early versions) while still posing a challenge.

I'm not surprised it's underrated though. This type of game just isn't for everyone, as I've received mixed reviews all throughout the creation process.

Rolling turtle Rolling turtle

Good game

Glad to see this game on Newgrounds! And of course, great level-editing!

I wish I were the Moon I wish I were the Moon

Flash as Art

This Flash is beautiful art, and way under-rated. Good job on this very original mini-game / interactive art piece.

Tropic Thunder Weapons Tropic Thunder Weapons

Broken advertisement

How does this even have the score it does? BLAM!

Raiders Raiders

Some user-interface issues, but cool game!

If this is your first Flash game, then well done! I like the use of power ups on the field. Very interesting for an RTS! The artwork a pretty good quality too.

I think the controls would have been better if there was a mouse-controlled menu system instead of buttons. The buttons for scrolling were fine though. Also, the building of a tank was kind of redundant, since you needed all three parts to have one at all. I would have just had a "build tank" button to press.

At least as of this review, the "scores" button is not doing anything. Just to let you know.

I can tell you know how to program and have a good eye for game design. I think you just need to polish up the presentation a bit. I hope to see more!

Castle Run Castle Run

Nice Platformer!

A fun, good looking, simple platformer. Lasts just long enough! Definitely deserves frontpage :)

Orbitrunner Orbitrunner

Beautiful!

This is a fun, unique, creative, and awesome looking game! This is what a flash game should be! Great job! I can't believe how good it is...

Neon Layers Neon Layers

Congratulations man!

This is such a creative game! I really love new game ideas like this. Great job!