:3 :3

Dawww!

This is perhaps the most adorable Flash I've ever seen!

Read Only Memory: Vol 1 Read Only Memory: Vol 1

Kiss me!

You need to make more my friend. You need to make many MANY more of these.

Messed-Up Bible Stories 5 Messed-Up Bible Stories 5

Man I love these...

"What the hell? (that I haven't created yet)" The dialog in this is hilarious. Great job and make more!

Samination responds:

XD Thanks

Pandemonium. Pandemonium.

It's a fun little movie

The beginning was great, with the action going to the music, but not so great once it stopped. I think it would be awesome if you took that concept further. I've seen others do it, but your style is different and cool. Oh, and please don't make your webname, cornoncob, visible throughout the movie. It's tacky (though maybe effective in getting people to remember you)

mynamewontfitin responds:

I actually made it specially for my site as like an intro type thing hence the cornoncob.com bars. Maybe i shouldv'e taken em off before submitting here. Although then you would see things not meant to be seen...

THE MIND THE MIND

fun to watch

I think you have a lower score than you should because people watch the first 10 sec and vote. If they kept watching they'd see how cool this movie is! Anyway, good job! Boredom can inspire some pretty wierd stuff I guess... If you moved some of the more impressive animations to the beginning, I think you'd be more effective in grabbing people's attention.